Dr.Martin Luther King Jr would have been 87 years old can you believe that? In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day I have listed my 10 best quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- When you are right you cannot be too radical, when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- Darkness cannot drive darkness, only light can do that hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish as fools.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?”
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lost infinite hope.
- Forgiveness is not occasional act, it is a constant attitude
- Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to this critically. Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you done see the whole staircase.
What is your favorite quote?