Have you ever been bullied?
Growing up, I was bullied. Being bullied can really ruin a child’s emotional progress in school. I was bullied in elementary and high school. High School was the worst it was a group of girls that would throw spit balls at me and boys who called me “flat butt” and leave footprints on my book bag. In school you are either the popular one or the not so popular one.
(I was not so popular)
Bullying can be damaging to your confidence. When chosen to review Bright and The Bully I was so excited because I can teach my kids about bullying and how to handle it through God’s sense. This book sets a great example on how to respond to Bully’s. Bright gives 5 tips on how to handle bullying.
- Never join in. Don’t laugh at what the bully is doing
- Tell someone you trust like a parent or teacher
- Always stand together against anyone treating others wrong
- Always listen to the voice inside you
- Always remember to pray, because you can go to God with anything
Bright and The Bully takes a very complex problem and explains it in a way that a child can understand. I recommend this book on teaching your kids God’s response to bullying.
About The Book
“I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated for this post”