I am so excited that on June 28 ShopRite opens in the Bronx which will be located in Bruckner Plaza. I got to take a behind the scenes look at the supermarket and I am highly impressed.
The supermarket consists of pushing healthy eating and I love it. Shop Rite understands the #not62 which states that the Bronx is one of the unhealthiest boroughs.
ShopRite Opens In South Bronx
Highlights from the store:
- Fresh Sushi Bar: The have a fresh sushi bar that gives you California Roll, Shrimp Tempura or spicy Tuna
- Angela the Site Dietician: She is open to the public and offers classes like kids cooking classes and fitness. They also have a community room that holds 40 people that is open to the public.
- Free fruits for kids to snack on while in store
- Fresh Bakery which bakes your cakes and makes fresh donuts. I am also impressed with the gluten free cake selections as well.
- Fresh fish market
- Organic produce: They have their own brand called “Wholesome Pantry” which comes in organic and non-organic
- Fitness Classes: How many supermarkets you know will have free fitness classes as well as cooking classes for kids?
- Bring more jobs to the communty
I am so excite about Shop Rite and the impact it will have on our community the opening day is tomorrow 9 a.m. ShopRite at Bruckner is open Sun-Sat 6a.m.-12 a.m. 1994 Bruckner Blvd for more information, visit www.shoprite.com
Slogans I saw around ShopRite that I love:
“Eat Well And Be Happy”
To Care Deeply About People Helping Them To Eat Well And Be Happy”