Why I love Aloe Vera?
I don’t believe in chemicals I believe God provides us with everything we need so I brought Aloe Vera Plant to apply to my face it is shown to help with dark spots.
10 Uses for Aloe Vera
1.) Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen
2.) Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good goo
3.) Take the sting or itch out of insect bites
4.) Prevent pimples and acne
5.) Prevent scarring and stretch marks
6.) Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots
7.) Speed up hair growth by massaging aloe into scalp
9.) Help relieve asthma
10.) Strengthen gums and teeth
How do you use Aloe Vera? Do you buy the gel or use the plant?
Before You Begin
Say your goodbyes to last week’s polish shade and take it all off. We’ve found that pure acetone nail polish remover makes removal super easy. Glitter doesn’t even stand a chance. Try Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover, 100% Acetone
Step 1: Trim Your Nails
First, if your nails are too long for your liking, give them a little trim using a nail clipper.
Step 2: File and Shape
Once you have your desired length, file and shape your nails. We love the new Revlon File ‘N Peel 6-in-1 File
). If it dulls down or gets dirty, just peel off the first layer to reveal a fresh one.
Step 3: Apply Cuticle Oil
Apply a healthy dose of cuticle oil and/or remover at the rim of the nail. Butter London Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator
) literally melts unwanted skin away.
Step 4: Soak
Soak your hands in a bowl of warm water for a minute or two to soften your cuticles. You can even add some moisturizing soap into the bowl.
Step 5: Push Back & Cut Cuticles
Using a cuticle pusher such as Tweezerman Pushy Cuticle Pusher
) or an orangewood nail stick, gently push back your cuticles. If necessary, grab a cuticle cutter, such as Sally Hansen Nip Em Neat Cuticle Nipper
) to nip away excess skin. Don’t go overboard; you don’t want to leave any redness or raw skin.
Step 6: Buff the Nails
You’re going to want a smooth nail bed for perfect polish application. This Deborah Lippmann Smooth Operator 4-Way Nail Buffer
) will leave you with a flawless finish.
Step 7: Moisturize and Massage
Just because you’re not at a salon doesn’t mean you can’t treat your hands to a relaxing massage. This anti-aging Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
) nourishes hands and helps strengthen nails. For a real salon-style mani, wrap hands in a hot towel right after and use it to remove excess cream from the nail bed. Wipe each nail down with a cotton swab soaked with nail polish remover before you apply polish.
Step 9: Polish Time!
Now you’re ready for the good stuff! Apply a base coat, then two coats of nail polish, and finish it off with a quick-dry top coat. Apply polish in thin layers and let each one dry for a few moments before adding another coat. Sit back, relax, and wait for your polish to dry.
As expressed in my last blog we are having a baby girl. To have children and both parents working can still hit the money pretty hard but what happens when you only have one income? Well with a little more time on my hands to do some research when your money is on a budget you become very creative.
My first child was a boy so now I have a whole bunch of boy clothes while the baby girl can’t wear every piece of clothing she can wear some things so what if for the first 3 months her undershirts are blue (see what I mean by a different perspective if I was working everything would be pink but its about saving)
1) Scan your friends
So who do you know in your circle has some clothes? Ask you never know! It makes for some free clothes or clothes swap.
2) If the free clothes options fail I go by three websites one is Freecycle.org, Craigslist and Ebay. People give away free items on freecycle and Craigslist I recently got two bathtubs one white and one pink in excellent condition barely used and my last is Ebay I got three outfits from Carters for 4.00 plus shipping and recently ten dresses from Gap, Carter, Onsies and Shoes for 40.00 some people may be skeptical about wearing used clothing by my washer come with sanitary mode and that is how I wash them.
3) The last but not least you shop when there is a sale Macy’s just had a sale and I got her a snowsuit, church dress an outfit for $32.00. Also, right now Carters is having a great sale 70% off.
For us moms we know how expensive maternity clothes can be well I got a whole bag of maternity clothes on sale each piece no more than $29.99 from Motherhood maternity. I also stopped at Target for my maternity coat they had a 20% off sale and Ebay is another place to shop.
Do you have creative ways to save? I would love to hear them.
If you’ve like most people, you probably question how fruitful the simple act of stashing change can be.If this is the case with you, it may surprise you to know how much change you’ve handled without much regard. Statistically, the average person has acquired $800 in spare change this year. One thing veteran coin savers understand is how quickly they can build small fortunes by collecting change with little conscious intent.
So what are the super-secret magic techniques for coin saving?
- Pick up change you find. This includes pennies. Remember, even small fortunes can be made up of pennies
- Save all the change from you purchases throughout the day. When you are at the store and your total is $10.47, pay 11.00 cash and save the 53 cent that you get back. This will build your savings faster than you can imagine.
- Be dedicated to your goal. It’s all for your fun and well being anyway and you’ll soon find that rewards of diligent saving are addictive.
- Take the time to roll the change instead of using a local coin to cash for obtaining bills.
Have you had success saving coins? Share your story
With the economy in a haze you may not be able to do all the wonderful shoe shopping that you use to do but there is still hope. I found the Aerosoles shoe party program. What’s this? You host a shoe party and in return you get free shoes.
Here is the link below and if you did this program let me know how it turned out Happy Shoes=Happy Feet