The day the bride has been waiting for all her life is nearing and it is time for one last night to celebrate the single life! Are you ready to throw the perfect bachelorette party? Here are some tips to help you out.
- Get the perfect theme. Like any other party, the theme plays heavily into everything. It dictates the colors, the decor, the mood, and the event invitations you will be sending out! Think of something that lands squarely within the bridesmaid’s interests, not just something that you think the girlfriends would enjoy. And make sure your theme stands out from all the other bachelorette parties out there!
- Secure the location early. Whether you are booking the local bar or taking off on a getaway to a vacation spot, make sure you make your reservations well ahead of time. Given the nature of bachelorette parties, you would want some wiggle room when something suddenly comes up.
- Create an itinerary, but don’t overstuff it. An itinerary would be a perfect companion for when you send out the bachelorette party invitations. It’s a great thing for the guests to know exactly what’s going to happen. But at the same time, don’t forget to leave room for an open schedule so everyone can unwind and just have fun the way they want to! It’s also a technique to make sure you don’t go over budget — after a few activities you can still have a grand time without plowing into your savings.
- Print out your invites. While it’s a whole lot easier to just send an email or an IM, printed invites are a must for bachelorette parties. As they are the first things that will alert your friends to the event, invitations must contain not only the details of the party but also convey the general mood. Choose an invite that reflects the theme, and choose a matching envelope to pique the recipient’s interest from the get-go! When you know who’s going, don’t forget to sort out your bachelorette party favors!
At Basic Invite, we make sure your bachelorette invitations leave an indelible impression. With top-notch service and endless customization options, you can be sure that no one will miss this special night. There are over 180 colors to choose from, with over 40 colors for the envelopes. And because we know you have no room for mistakes on such a night as this, we’ll even send you actual samples of the invites before you go through with the order!
- Give the bride an unforgettable surprise! Whether it’s a gift, a new experience, or anything else that comes to mind, make sure the bride does not forget this night! Pretty soon the party will be eclipsed by the grand romance of the wedding, but leave the bride with a happy reminder from her last days before marriage.
Aside from being a celebration, a bachelorette party is also an opportunity for strengthening the bonds of friendship among everyone. Make sure this is a focal point of the night! And remember, whatever type of bachelorette party you’re planning to throw, Basic Invite will be right here to help.