- I asked God to take away my pride. God said no, its not for me to take away its for you to give up.
- I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.God said no her spirit was whole her body was only temporary.
- I asked God to grant me patience God said no. Patience is a by-product of tribulations. It isn’t granted it is earned.
- I asked God to give me happiness. God said no. I have given you blessings, happiness is up to you.
- I asked God to spare me pain. God said no. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and bring you closer to me.
- I asked God for all things that I may enjoy life. God said no. I give you life so you can enjoy all things.
- I asked God to help me love others as much as God loves me. God said Ahhh finally you have the idea.
There’s a time and place for everything