I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Post contain may contain affiliate links to support blog.
One of the things I want to instill in my kids is self-esteem. I want them to know how special they are. I remembered my younger years and how I wanted to be like everyone around me I didn’t like my looks or features.
I understand the struggle and while I can’t say that she won’t have low self-esteem as her mom I want to help her see her beauty. I believe the first step in helping her appreciate the skin she is in which is why I was happy to review the 18″ doll by Walmart. Tahlia was excited when she saw her doll. I was excited too when I saw the quality of the doll.
About the Doll
The “My Life as Doll” has eyes that open and close and long eye lashes. Her hair is soft, rooted and can be styled.
What I like about the doll
- I love how soft the doll is some dolls are really hard to the touch but it has a soft body.
- The eyes move making it appear realistic with long eye lashes.
- The clothes are easy to put on and take off which helps my 3 year old with coordination.
- Price. I absolutely love the price as a stay at home mom you can’t afford all of the high priced toys.
- She loves the Vet doll which comes with soft plush animals with accessories.
- Comes in variety of nationalities like African American, Hispanic, and Caucasian
- A bit stiff. It doesn’t really stand or sit very well.
- Hair is soft but you can brush it.
If you are looking for a doll without breaking the bank that gives you quality and a lifetime of fun get “My life Doll”. I recommend this doll for girls. I love it and so does my daughter!