I received this product for free from Moms Meet in exchange for my honest opinion. Compensation for this post was provided and may contain affiliate links.
It wasn’t until my hair became unhealthy is when I understood the importance of natural ingredients in your hair. I am a 4c natural and for years I used a chemical relaxer in my hair making it weak and brittle. Once I stopped putting chemicals in my hair I noticed length, strength, shine and health. When I chose hair products I make sure they contain natural ingredients which is why I was happy when chosen to review the Desert Essence haircare products.
Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner
Founded in 1978, Desert Essence is a leader in natural personal care. Their inspiration and ingredients draw from the desert, as it is “a model of pristine balance and sustainability, where limited resources, if used responsibly, offer the body and spirit untold benefits.” Using nutrient-rich botanicals revered in native cultures for their healing properties, Desert Essence’s body, skin, and hair care products work in harmony with the body to soothe, nurture, and restore. True to its principle, they work to ensure both their products and practices reflect the serious commitment they have made to the health of the planet.
- Infused with an exclusive blend of Country Life Maxi-Hair plus Biotin, this breakthrough formula with Keratin and Pro-Vitamin B5 helps reduce breakage up to 61%.
- Rich in nourishing Jojoba and coconut oils, aloe, and saw palmetto, these ingredients smooth and fortify hair cuticles, and revitalize hair strands to minimize breakage.
- The botanical oils and radish seed extract provide incredible shine
- The aloe and moisturizing shea butter in the Anti-Breakage Conditioner help detangle and condition hair.
I used the Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner on my daughter’s hair when we went to Hershey Lodge indoor pool because as we know chlorine can damage your hair. When washing my daughter’s hair it left her hair feeling soft and manageable and I’m so happy with this shampoo and conditioner.
- Desert Essence is the first company to bring Jojoba oil to the marketplace. It is still their top product since 1978.
For my readers, I have a special code for you. You can take 20% off of Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner hair care products on desertessence.com with the promo code DELovesMomsMeet.
Where to purchase
Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner is available to purchase at Natural Grocers, Lucky’s Marker, MOMS Organic Market, and many other local natural food stores. To find Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner in your area, visit desertessence.com/store-locator.