Adidas, if you don’t know is one of my favorite brands. I love their athletic apparel, sweatsuits and sneakers. Adidas is known for its comfort and style. Thanksgiving is around the corner and that also means that Black Friday is around the corner. I love Black Friday and their deals now one thing I can tell you is that I won’t be shopping in store. So here are my tips are getting the most out of your shopping experience:
- Don’t go the the stores at midnight. We thought we were getting a good deal for Black Friday by going into the stores but the waiting online the frustration of all the crowds and negative energy didn’t make shopping ver pleasant.
- Look for the day before Black Friday deals. A lot of stores will have discounts the day before Black Friday or they will have deals starting 9pm the night before. You no longer have to wait until Black Friday to get a deal.
- Your best deals will be electronics. A couple of years ago we got a great deal on a big screen TV and some other gadgets but things like clothes we noticed you can pretty much get a sale any time of the year for that.
- Try to get high end store deals. Shopping for clothes at bargain stores doesn’t make sense you are not really going to get a huge deal but if you shop the more high end store you will get a better markdown especially if you go to an outlet mall.
- Monitor your spending. You can find some really good deals but I would not say its worth maxing out your credit cards. Have a budget and stick to it when it comes to Black Friday shopping if not a fun feeling when you are in debt.
- Shop online. We realize that with shopping online you can visit many different stores versus standing on long lines for one store at a time. Also online you will find sales before Black Friday that happen the night before.
- Don’t stress. Looking at all of the advertising and deals can be tempting and it can make you feel as though you are missing out but know that sales happen all the time. Remember deals come and go so if you don’t get the item of your dreams it will be on sale again and in the words of my six year old daughter you get what you get and you don’t get upset.
- Another way to get a deal is to of course visit the Adidas store on Black Friday! You should also find some great deals in store.
Shopping in store was our first and last I am not discouraging anyone from doing this and I know people will still shop in-stores but it just didn’t work for me and my family. I hope that these suggestions can make your Black Friday experience a pleasurable one.
Do you love Adidas too?
Relax. Relate. Release and Happy Shopping!