When making it myself I get to put as much peanut butter as I want and can make them over and over again. Not to mention how easy it is to prepare.
- 2 (12oz) bags semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Place muffin cupcake liners in muffin pan
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or over a hot pot of water if you don't have one. Add the chocolate to the bottom of the cupcake liner and bang it on the table to lay flat and even. Ass to all the cupcake liners you wish and refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Remove and melt your peanut butter and place on top of each chocolate layer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes
- Melt remaining chocolate and place on top of the peanut butter place back in the freezer
I made mini cupcakes for easy storage and to be more kid friendly.
Have you made these before? What’s your best homemade desert?