I received this product for free from moms meet. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Healthy food is a priority in our home. Growing up I didn’t particularly eat as healthy as I do now. One of the things I really attention to are the oils that I use to cook with. I have come to enjoy Olive Oil.
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of listening to Flavor Your Life with Alissa where they talked about the rich history of Olive Oil. Flavor your life campaign aims to educate North American consumer about authentic extra virgin oil from Europe. Flavor your life is empowering consumer by educating them about the rich history and delicious properties that these oils display.
Some of the things I learned about Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive takes alot of time to produce
- They go through an extensive process of crushing, centrifugation, and filtration
- 8-12 panel of judges use their senses for evaluation by the smell
- European olive oil is the best source of oil
- Extra virgin olive oil is virtually free of acidity-below 0.8%
One of my favorite recipes to make is Balsamic Vinegar
1 part balsamic to 3 parts extra virgin olive oil
Pair with your favorite bread (mine is Naan)
I really enjoyed using this Extra Virgin Olive Oil there are so many ways you can use it!
Visit Flavor Your Life https://flavor-your-life.com/